We’re excited to announce that this month marks the 1st birthday of The Superior Men Podcast! Crazy to think that only a year ago this beautiful little baby was only an idea in our heads. A year later we’ve released over two-dozen episodes and our listeners have downloaded thousands of hours of the show. It’s been an amazing opportunity to meet you guys, learn from you and share so many great ideas!
Because we believe in giving gifts on our birthday, today we’re opening up our vault and re-releasing three previously unavailable episodes. Each classic show will help you unlock your inner masculinity and become a strong and powerful man.
We discuss masculine strength and the separate but distinct biological advantages of men and women, man’s deep craving to fight and how to channel it to achieve greatness, and how to rewire your brain and shape your habits. For access to all three classic episodes, click the link to your preferred podcast app to start listening now!
TSMP Year #2 is going to be bigger and better than ever and we’re stoked to be a part of it. Thank you all for the hard work you do every day in your own lives. You are the reason We Are Superior Men is such an awesome community.
Stay Superior and keep kicking ass!
Matt & Jay
Click your podcast player of choice to subscribe/listen:
TSMP Classic – Masculine Strength, Being Strong, Masculine vs Feminine Strength
- Crossfit Athletes, American Ninja Warriors and Male Instagram Models
- What is strength?
- What is masculine strength?
- Community Definitions
- Baby Boys = Blue, Baby Girls = Pink… Yellow? Green?
- Little boys create and destroy, Little girls nurture and connect
- Yin & Yang both necessary
- Masculine & Feminine polarity visible in homosexual couples
- Improving yourself = Improving your family
TSMP Classic – Hyper-Masculinity, Fighting, Conflict Resolution, Good Boundaries
- What is Conflict?
- Not all conflict can be resolved – Sometimes you need to fight
- UFC: Violence for fun and profit
- Why do men love fighting?
- Is it better to be Hyper-Masculine than a Beta Male?
- Lack of strong male role models in the media
- How to know if you’re not fighting fair
- Setting up boundaries
- Promises and commitments
- Five signs you’re co-dependent
TSMP Classic – Why You Keep Failing, How To Create Lasting Habits, Rewiring Your Brain For Success
- Why 80% of people give up on their New Years resolutions
- YOU FAILED!! Now what do you do about it?
- How to become a strong man – mentally
- Rewiring your brain with science
- Learning your triggers
- Why you need punishment
- Rewarding yourself
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal-setting