Today’s article is an excerpt from our upcoming ebook “Sexual Magnetism: How To Harness Your Masculinity and Become Irresistible To Women.” Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for a limited-time opportunity to get Sexual Magnetism for free!
The Ultimate Inventor
Thomas Alva Edison was successful in a way that is hard to imagine. Any one of his dozens of major achievements would more than enough to satisfy an ambitious man.
Here is a brief sampling of some of his most famous inventions:
- Phonograph (aka Record Player), the first device for recording and playback of sound
- Kinetoscope, the first major device for the playback of filmed movies. Production by William Dickson and the team at Edison labs. The Kinetoscope was the basis of the entire motion-picture industry and all of Hollywood.
- World’s first commercially viable light bulb. Though the light bulb had been invented 50 years earlier, Edison’s version utilized a better gas vacuum inside the bulb and a carbonized filament that lasted 1,200 hours (competitors lasted less than 50).
- The first tattoo gun. With the help of Charles Batchelor he created an “electric pen” that made thousands of tiny perforations per minute. The electric pen was improved into the mimeograph and then into the tattoo gun currently used everywhere. (Edison himself had a small tattoo of five dots on his inner arm)
- The power company General Electric (GE). Using his Edison Jumbo electric generator, the Edison “main and feeder” power switching system, and his adaption of parallel-distribution, Edison’s company brought electrical lighting to the United States.
And this is just scratching the surface.
Thomas Edison created or vastly improved hundreds of devices including the X-Ray, the telegraph machine, cement structures, iron-ore, batteries and the stock ticker. He was the first to create a commercial microphone for use in the US. His company was the first to use an industrial R&D lab. He was also the first inventor to extensively market his company’s creations, effectively spreading his various new technologies around the world and single-handedly ushering in a new mechanical age.
During his lifetime Edison earned over 1,000 US patents and over 2,300 worldwide patents. More than a hundred years later, both the quality and quantity of Edison’s creations are still almost impossible to comprehend.
How To Be Like Edison
When reporters asked Edison how he was able to accomplish such incredible things, the great inventor gave all the credit to his mother. When he was a young boy, she taught him four simple principles:
- Never get discouraged if you fail. Learn from it. Keep trying.
- Learn with both your head and hands.
- Never stop learning. Read the entire panorama of literature.
- Not everything of value in life comes from books. Experience the world.
If any man wants to accomplish greatness in any area of his life, these are the principles he should follow. Health, finance, leadership, fitness, education, philosophy, religion – it doesn’t matter what category you’re working on, these four principles are equally fundamental to success.
How do they apply to meeting, dating and having sex with Women? Let’s break them down one at a time.
1. Never Get Discouraged If You Fail. Learn From It. Keep Trying.
Failure is a prerequisite for success. Here are some great examples:
- Due to his volatile and aggressive nature, in 1985 Steve Jobs was fired from Apple – the company he had created.
- Steven Spielberg, director of Jurassic Park, Jaws and Indiana Jones, tried to get into film school and was rejected three different times.
- Walt Disney was fired from his job in a newspaper because “he lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” In 1921 Walt Disney invested all his money in his first animation company which failed miserably. In 1927 MGM refused Walt’s idea of Mickey Mouse. They told him women would be terrified of a giant mouse on a screen.
- Stephen King’s first novel Carrie was rejected by 30 different publishers. His wife fished the manuscript out of a trashcan and convinced her husband to give it one more shot.
- Albert Einstein couldn’t speak clearly until age 9, was kicked out of school due to behavior problems and was refused entrance to the prestigious Zurich Polytechnic School. He tried to get a job as a psychics teacher but was turned down at every school he applied to and was forced to take a job as a patent clerk to avoid unemployment.
- Abraham Lincoln was defeated in his run for state legislature (1832), failed in business (1833), had a nervous breakdown (1836), was defeated in his bid for congress (1843), defeated for US senator (1854), defeated as vice presidential candidate (1856) and defeated again as US senator (1858) before finally becoming president (1860)
Every successful ladies man will be rejected. The more successful he is, the more rejection he will need to face and overcome. In the words of Michael Jordan:
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
Keep going. Keep meeting new women. Keeping going out on dates. Keep sexually escalating. Don’t worry about the times you’re screw up, say the wrong thing, offend a woman or make one of a thousand possible mistakes.
Keep practicing. As long as you don’t stop trying, you’re guaranteed to be successful.
2. Learn With Both Your Head and Your Hands
How practical is this advice from Mr. Edison?!
Women don’t just want you to talk, they want you to touch them. This is one of those areas where theory is useless without hands-on education. There is a lot to know about touching the female body, from light kino all the way to g-spot orgasms.
(For more information on this subject, make sure to check out the free ebook “Intro to Sensual Massage” included with “Sexual Magnetism”)
So how do you learn how to touch a woman? The best way is to practice doing it. Pay attention to her body. Go slow. Listen. Watch her responses. Find what works and what doesn’t. Each woman is different but as you get more practice you’ll find there are many similarities that are almost universally enjoyed.
It goes without saying that touching a woman should always be something she enjoys and is appropriate for the current circumstances. If she’s not digging one of your moves, back it off for a minute and then later try something different. If none of your moves are working, it’s probably time to end the date and head back to the lab. There’s always another woman and another opportunity to learn.
3. Never Stop Learning. Read the Entire Panorama of Literature.
There is all kinds of material about about how to be successful with women. We highly recommend purchasing and absorbing the following books and programs:
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi
- Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo
- Revolutionary Sex by Alex Allman
- Invincible by Scot McKay
- The Married Man Sex Life Primer by Athol Kay
There are other books that can be helpful as well. One of the best ways to understand the female psyche is to read romance and erotica novels. With almost $1.5 billion in sales in 2017, the genre is guaranteed to give you a taste of what modern women are looking for in a man. Sure romance novels can be sappy, ridiculous and far-fetched but so are the stories in any porn movie and most novels are at least decently well-written. To get the most bang for your buck, we recommend reading the most popular books in the genre. Start with these:
- 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Pride and Prejudice (free) by Jane Austen
- Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
It’s also a lot of fun to have at least a passing knowledge of romance novels so you can discuss them with women. Ladies love to talk about their favorite characters, stories and moments in books. If you’re looking for a spirited and truly enjoyable debate, tell your woman you’ve actually read her favorite romance novel and you hate all the characters. Be prepared to defend yourself from the guaranteed violence that will follow.
4. Not Everything of Value Comes From Books. Experience the World.
As much fun as it is to “visualize success” with women by watching porn, read books about dating theory and follow internet websites for pick-up skills and techniques, there’s nothing that substitutes for genuine field research. You need to get out and meet women.
- Join eHarmony, Match.com, Zoosk and Plenty of Fish
- Download Tinder, Bumble and other dating apps
- Make it a habit to go to cool bars regularly – and especially on Friday and Saturday nights
- Get out of your car and drink your coffee inside the Starbucks or local coffee shop
- Do your grocery shopping between
5:30pmand 6:30pmwhen girls are getting off work
- Take a class at your local community college (try art, dance and wine-making classes)
- Start volunteering at your local charity or church fundraiser
- Start or join a fun group on Meetup.com
There are intelligent, fun, beautiful, sexy women everywhere in the world except one place:
Inside your house.
Give the women near you an opportunity to spend some time with an amazing, strong, confident, passionate, high-quality, Masculine Fucking Man.
They’re waiting for you to make the first move. Are you ready?
Then get out there and show her how it feels to be with a man who is truly Sexually Magnetic!
Stay Superior Gentlemen!!