While on a PSMF diet I always crave something to remind me of “normal food”. This recipe is always on my rotation as it is very filling and very delicious. I like to prepare this with cream cheese although it has 10 grams of fat. Totally worth it in my opinion especially if you are having a moment of weakness.
PSMF Chicken Ingredients:
- 6-10 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 ounce cream cheese (substitute with nonfat greek yogurt if desired)
- 3-5 tsp Franks Red Hot sauce
- garlic salt to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- chives (garnish)
- (optional) 1-2 stalk of celery
- Cook chicken breast on skillet – shredding chicken as it cooks – season with garlic salt
- Add cream cheese or nonfat greek yogurt, as soon as it melts add in Franks Red hot to taste
- Serve with celery sticks and enjoy!!
- Carbs: 1.9
- Fat: 9 to 10 grams
- Protein: 40.9 to 66.9 (depending on weight of chicken breast)