Matt and Jay discuss vaccine mandates, personal freedom and why Covid-19 politics are an excellent opportunity for real men to show their strength.
Ready to take your success with women to the next level? Then you need to read our new books “Sexual Magnetism” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage”!
- Want to try before you buy? We have free samples of each book you can download on our store!
- Buy our books Amazon! Want to spend NO money? All three books are now available on Kindle Unlimited for free!
Do you love books? Then you need to listen to our book review podcast “The Superior Men Bookcast”! Our newest episode “The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature” by Robert Greene is coming November 23rd!
For faster access, tell your mobile assistant or smart speaker “Play ‘The Superior Men Podcast’!”
- Very pro Vaccine, usually doesn’t get flu shot
- Got Covid shot in March 2021
- Rarely go to the doctor
- Never had a flu shot as an adult (maybe as a kid?)
- Got vaccine in April 2021
- Planning to get booster in the next few weeks
Current state of Covid disease as of Late October 2021
- 725K deaths
- 45 Million Cases
- 218 Million received at least 1 dose of vaccine (66% of Americans)
- Ages 0-14 is 18% of population and not approved for vaccine
Other “Facts” About Covid
- The problem with facts about the vaccine is that for many people “facts” are based on the media source that you believe.
- The New York Times recently reported that in 6 of the largest states in the US, 12% to 24% of people hospitalized for Covid-19 are fully vaccinated.
- We know that the vaccine is wearing off fast in Israel
- In the U.K., 60% of recent deaths were people who HAD been vaccinated.
- However the Centers for Disease Control has used data from Los Angeles County to produce the more reassuring statistic that unvaccinated people are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized than the vaccinated.
Biden OSHA Vaccine Mandate Is En Route
- On Sept. 9, President Joe Biden announced that OSHA would issue an ETS (Emergency Temporary Standards) requiring covered businesses to mandate that their workers be vaccinated against the coronavirus or undergo weekly testing.
- Covered employers will also have to give workers paid time off to get vaccinated or recover from any side effects of getting vaccinated.
- Employers that don’t comply with the vaccine mandate or paid-time-off requirement may face fines of up to $14,000 per violation.
- The rule is expected to impact more than 80 million workers
- As of this recording (Oct 24) the ETS has not been implemented and there has been no statements from the White House about when the mandate will be enforced
- Multiple legal challenges already en route
- Federal employees and armed service members are already mandated to have the vaccine or undergo regular testing
Group Freedom and Personal Responsibility
- Personal freedom vs public good?
- What about Mask Mandates?
- Matt’s lesson for his kids: When you make choices you reap rewards or consequences depending on decision and outcome.
- Why is personal freedom so important?
- Australia limiting freedom – is this a good choice for the community or is this a dangerous decision that they will regret later?
- Travel distance is significantly restricted due to Covid
- Once you abdicate freedom to government, they don’t want to give it back
- Remember that giving away your rights in order to achieve safety has rarely been a good decision historically.
- Superior Men respect other people’s freedoms
- Even if you don’t agree with someone, that doesn’t mean you have the right to tell them what to do