The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature 2021 by Robert Greene
Robert Greene, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, has been the consigliere to millions for more than two decades. Now, with entries that are drawn from his five books, plus never-before-published works, The Daily Laws offers a page of refined and concise wisdom for each day of the year, in an easy-to-digest lesson that will only take a few minutes to absorb. Each day features a Daily Law as well—a prescription that readers cannot afford to ignore in the battle of life.
Who doesn’t want to be more powerful? More in control? The best at what they do? The secret: Read this book every day.
“Daily study,” Leo Tolstoy wrote in 1884, is “necessary for all people.” More than just an introduction for new fans, this book is a Rosetta stone for internalizing the many lessons that fill Greene’s books and will reward a lifetime of reading and rereading.
We’re very excited to announce our books “Sexual Magnetism,” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage” are now available!
- Follow these links to get your copies of “Sexual Magnetism,” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage” on Amazon.com.
Want more great books? Check out our MUST READ LIST!
Overview of “The Daily Laws”
- A very brief description of “The Daily Laws”
- Robert Greene – the world’s foremost expert on power and strategy – has written a daily devotional designed to help you seize your destiny.
- What Greene sets out to do / Purpose of the book
- Based on his major books (48 Laws of Power, Mastery, The Art of Seduction, The Laws of Human Nature and others) plus new writing, Greene has condensed a powerful thought into a single, bite-sized morsel of truth that will give you an edge every day of the year.
- The intended audience of the book / Who will benefit most
- Anyone who love Robert Greene’s books
- Self improvement junkies
- Anyone who wants to polarize themselves for success
- Anyone who needs a good coach to help them get to the next level
- Anyone who hates a lot of reading
- Who probably WON’T like “The Daily Laws”
- People who have trouble with morality
- People who aren’t willing to do any work to change
- People who don’t have 2 minutes a day to improve themselves
- How does this book specifically benefit Men?
- It is harder to be a man in the 21st century than it has in over a hundred years. We’ve had no training, few if any role models, a society that is more feminized by the day and greater demands than ever. Greene’s timeless wisdom can help men to overcome their deficits and accomplish greatness.
- Is this book Easy, Average or Difficult to read? / How long is it?
- Easy to read, satisfying to practice
- Print: 463 pages – About 3 minutes per day
- Audio: 12h 58m
- What are the overall book reviews?
- Is the book well-known? Popular? Significant?
- Only 180 ratings, 4.7 stars
- Popular but new and relatively unknown
- BUT REMEMBER…this book is actually a compilation of his other books, including….
- The Art of Seduction (5,900 stars)
- #5 in Sexuality
- The Laws of Human Nature (6,400 stars)
- #3 in Business Motivation & Self-Improvement
- #3 in Social Psychology
- And of course The 48 Laws of Power (32,121 stars)
- #1 in Political History
- #2 in Ethics & Morality
- The Art of Seduction (5,900 stars)
Short bio of Robert Greene
- Grew up in Los Angeles. Attended UC Berkeley and finished in University of Wisconsin with a degree in Classical Studies (aka Liberal Arts + English).
- He estimates he had “80 jobs before becoming an author,” including construction worker, translator, magazine editor, and Hollywood movie writer.
- Influenced to write 48 Laws while working in Hollywood, watching the power plays at work around him every day.
- He is an avid swimmer and mountain biker.
- Greene is a mentor for Ryan Holiday, bestselling author of The Obstacle Is the Way and The Daily Stoic
- Greene suffered a serious stroke in 2018, caused by a blood clot in his neck and has currently left him without the use of his left hand and leg. He still writes, works and hikes every day.
- Has written several books, including
- The Art of Seduction, October 2001
- The 33 Strategies of War, January 2006
- The 50th Law (with rapper 50-cent), September 2009
- Mastery, November 2012
- The Laws of Human Nature, October 2018
- The Daily Laws, October 2021
- And of course 48 Laws of Power
Table of Contents / Themes
- Each month centers around a major theme:
- Power, seduction, persuasion, strategy
- Human nature, toxic people, self-control, mastery
- Psychology, leadership, adversity and creativity