Matt and Jay discuss the loss of masculine spaces, the breakdown of femininity in America and the rise of transgender and what it symbolizes.
Ready to take your success with women to the next level? Then you need to read our new books “Sexual Magnetism” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage”!
- Want to try before you buy? We have free samples of each book you can download on our store!
- Buy our books Amazon! Want to spend NO money? All three books are now available on Kindle Unlimited for free!
Do you love books? Then you need to listen to our book review podcast “The Superior Men Bookcast”! Our newest episode “The Call of the Wild” by Jack London is coming December 7th!
For faster access, tell your mobile assistant or smart speaker “Play ‘The Superior Men Podcast’!”
Masculine Spaces and Transgender
What is a Masculine Space?
- A space without women
- A space for men to be together with other men
- Critical for a man’s capacity to gain – or regain – masculinity
- Masculine things can only be taught or experienced in the presence of men
- A space for men and boys to be together
Examples of Masculine Spaces
- Private clubs
- Boy Scouts
Why are Masculine Spaces so important?
They reinforce masculine traits in men
- More interested in abstract ideas and concepts. (Facts over feels)
- Sexual appetite
The Erosion of Masculine Spaces
- Fraternal clubs
- At home – not talking about a “man cave” or whatever
What about Feminine Spaces? Are you saying that women aren’t as important as men? Isn’t everyone EQUAL???
- Calm down Karen.
- Feminine spaces are absolutely as important as masculine spaces
- Women can’t learn how to be feminine without the influence of other women
- The reason we need to talk about Masculine Spaces is because Feminine Spaces are almost everywhere
Men behaving like Women / Women behaving like Men / What is a Man? A Woman?
- Modern women work as hard as men making money
- As a result, modern men are now expected to work as hard in the home with kids and home care
- If a woman works a full time job and then is ALSO, by default (that is to say, because of her biological drive), the one that spends more time with the kids, then she’s going to be doing all the things…
- …as a result she’s going to be bitter, unhappy, unsexy and UN-FEMININE
- This may be THE key issue with male/female relationships right now
- If men are acting like women and women are acting like men, is there any wonder why trans-gender is now such a thing?
- Nobody knows what masculinity and femininity is anymore!
What is Transgender and Why Is It Changing Masculinity?
- Trans people assert that gender is fluid and changeable
- There isn’t a good definition of transgender
- “Being transgender means different things to different people. Like a lot of other aspects of who people are, like race or religion, there’s no one way to be transgender, and no one way for transgender people to look or feel about themselves. The best way to understand what being transgender is like is to talk with transgender people and listen to their stories.”
- Changing and enforcing pronouns
- This issue is what make Jordan Peterson so popular – the enforcing of and dictating your speech – aka “misgendering” or “deadnaming”
- Children should take hormone blockers and “delay puberty”
- Dave Chappelle’s new show “The Closer” controversy
- Backlash: What is “backlash” nowadays?
- Its Comedy and Jokes, you are supposed to be offended
“If I offend anybody tonight, I apologize. That’s not my intention. I’m not going to guess what your personal line of decency is; I cross my own from time to time – it’s how I know I still have one.” – Daniel Tosh