Matt and Jay discuss the valuable lessons from 2020 they’ve learned from the chaos, including how to get fat quickly, how to co-author a book without murdering your cousin, family leadership during a crisis, the value of great whiskey, the dangers of Big Brother and much more!
We’re very excited to announce our books “Sexual Magnetism” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage” are now available to download on our website!
- Special listener discount: Use promo code PODCAST to save 25% off ALL our books!
- Want to try before you buy? We have free samples of each book you can download on our store!
Do you love books? Then you need to listen to our book review podcast “The Superior Men Bookcast”! Our newest episode “The Art of War” is coming January 19th.
For faster access, tell your mobile assistant or smart speaker “Play ‘The Superior Men Podcast’!”
Ep. 54 – 20 Lessons From 2020
Jay’s 10 Lessons from 2020
- It’s much easier to KEEP doing something than to START doing something
- There’s ALWAYS a good excuse for not doing things.
- If you don’t EVOLVE you will DEVOLVE
- Always have one (and only one) scary, badass goal you’re working towards.
- S.M.A.R.T. goals are CRITICAL to accomplishing any big goal
- Vacations are WAY more valuable than I gave them credit for
- Go camping. Backpacking even better. Do it. All men need to go camping regularly.
- Women are a great ADDITION to your life…but if they ARE your life, you’re fucked.
- Don’t watch the news. Seriously. Don’t watch it.
- Consider using Ground.news to give yourself a broader appeal
- Consciously control your social media feed. Add good, curious, compassionate, positive people. Eliminate drama hungry emotional vampires.
Matt’s 10 Lessons from 2020
- Editing a book is HARD, and takes forever
- Embrace Change
- Think for yourself, Question Authority
- I learned a lot about the 1918 Spanish Flu
- Be the leader, family will follow.
- How differently people react to pandemic
- Big brother is not there to protect you
- Election system is very fragile, and easy to lose confidence in.
- Keep your life consistent despite adversity
- Continue to help others, now maybe more than ever.
CONCLUSION: 2020 was a RESET year. Adapt your thinking accordingly. You’re not the same. Nobody is the same. That’s not a bad thing. Don’t focus on the bullshit and garbage – focus on what you learned and use it to make yourself smarter, stronger and even more Superior for 2021!