Matt and Jay discuss 12 Rules For Life and why Jordan Peterson’s unique blend of psychology, wisdom and practical advice will transform your life – if you’re willing to do the work.
We’re very excited to announce our books “Sexual Magnetism” “The WASM Dating Handbook” and “Secrets of Sensual Massage”
- Want to try before you buy? We have free samples of each book you can download on our store!
- Buy our books Amazon! Want to spend NO money? All three books are now available on Kindle Unlimited for free!
Do you love books? Then you need to listen to our book review podcast “The Superior Men Bookcast”! Our newest episode “Beyond Order” is coming April 13th.
For faster access, tell your mobile assistant or smart speaker “Play ‘The Superior Men Podcast’!”
Quick bio of Jordan Peterson
- Dr. Peterson has spent the last forty years as a clinical psychologist, professor at Harvard and University of Toronto, cultural critic, author and lecturer.
- In 2013, Peterson began recording his lectures for his popular YouTube channel. He currently has over 3.5 million subscribers (March 2021) and his videos have hundreds of millions of views.
- After the international success of “12 Rules for Life (5 million copies sold),” Peterson has been in high demand as a lecturer throughout the world, as well as appearing on hundreds of television and radio shows and podcasts.
Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life…aka An Antidote to Chaos
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back
- Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
- Make friends with people who want the best for you
- Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
- Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
- Tell the truth – or, at least, don’t lie
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t
- Be precise in your speech
- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street